Te Papa is a great place for learning. Come and experience the stories of New Zealand over five floors of fascinating exhibitions.
Make the most of your visit by booking a guided education programme, led by one of our experienced educators.
- are activity-based, hands-on, and fun
- give you access to Te Papa’s collections and unique stories
- incorporate bicultural learning objectives and can be offered in te reo Māori
- can be adapted to meet your group’s specific learning needs and areas of interest.
Technology study day
Social Sciences and NZ History
Unique New Zealand
Cross-curricular - Museum wide
Explore Te Papa!
- Programmes cost $6.50 per student, unless otherwise stated
- Programmes run for either 60 minutes or 90 minutes
- Our programmes are supported by pre-visit and post-visit learning activities that you can do in the classroom.
- We will also provide you with self-guided learning activities that your students can complete in the Museum independently.
Download the latest education programmes brochure. (PDF, 6MB)