Te Papa is a great place for learning. Come and experience the stories of New Zealand over five floors of fascinating exhibitions.
Make the most of your visit by booking a guided education programme, led by one of our experienced educators.
- are activity-based, hands-on, and fun
- give you access to Te Papa’s collections and unique stories
- incorporate bicultural learning objectives and can be offered in te reo Māori
- can be adapted to meet your group’s specific learning needs and areas of interest.
English and Visual Art
Social Sciences and NZ History
Geoscience and Engineering Careers Day
Unique New Zealand
Cross-curricular - Museum wide
Explore Te Papa!
- Programmes cost $6.50 per student, unless otherwise stated
- Programmes run for either 60 minutes or 90 minutes
- Our programmes are supported by pre-visit and post-visit learning activities that you can do in the classroom.
- We will also provide you with self-guided learning activities that your students can complete in the Museum independently.
Download the latest education programmes brochure. (PDF, 6MB)