National Not-for-Profit Sector Conference
13-14 February 2014
Rydges Auckland, 59 Federal Street
The National Not-For-Profit Sector Conference 2014 is a two day conference that is designed to bring together a group of talented and experienced thought leaders with one key aim: Sharing their knowledge, skills and experiences with other delegates so that they can succeed in their mission and make a real impact in our community.
This year’s conference is about ‘Getting your Ducks in a Row‘, or ensuring that we get the basics right, and will focus on Leadership, Governance, Human Resources, Strategy and Building Revenue Streams.
With a mix of inspirational keynotes and practical skill building workshops, delegates will leave the conference focused on the steps that they need to take to succeed. This annual conference will provide a great opportunity for you to make links with organisations that are thriving, well connected and who have been part of the Not-For-Profit sector for many years.
You will hear from the following:
- Mark Daniels (AUS), Strategy and Market Development, Social Traders
- Jan Owen, AM (AUS), CEO, the Foundation for Young Australians
- Moya Sayer-Jones (AUS), Only Human
- Shaun Robinson, ED, NZ Aids Foundation
- Garth Nowland – Foreman, Director, Community Services
- Rochana Sheward, CEO, MPHS
- Dick Downing, Enterprise Manager, Changeability
- Alan Williams, CFO, World Vision
- Darryl Carpenter, Managing Director, Strategic Impact Limited
- Paul Ingle, Group Strategic Development, Wise Group
- and many more…
Find out more on the conference website