5 day passes - $60
5 days parking for $60. That's only $12.00 per day!
This offer is for 5 non-consecutive days of parking, 7am-7pm, Monday to Friday. Subject to availability. The pass expires 31 days from purchase date.
On sale from Monday 20 July for a limited time only.
How the discount parking works
Purchase your discount card
- Go to Automatic Pay Station 1, located at the entrance to the covered car park.
- The specials are displayed on screen. Simply touch the one you wish to buy. If the specials are not displayed, press any button to return to the main screen.
- Insert payment (cash, eftpos, or credit card).
Use your discount card
- Collect a normal ticket at the main gate when you enter.
- When leaving, go directly to an exit lane. Insert your normal parking ticket first. The non-discounted fee will be displayed.
- Insert your discount card. The fee will be zeroed and the number of uses left on your discount card will be displayed.
Important: Please read the conditions of use for the periods the discount card is valid.
- If you have problems inserting your discount card, wait a few seconds and try again. If you still have problems, press the 'Cancel' button and insert your parking ticket again.
- Make sure you pause briefly before inserting your discount card.
- Take care of your discount card. Don't wet, fold, rip, or mark it.
Conditions of use
Conditions and period of validity
- The discount rate is valid for a set period starting from the purchase date.
- The discount is for individual days of parking, not a continuous period - that is, 5 days' discount is for 5 separate days of parking, arriving and leaving between 7am and 7pm each day.
- Parking outside the Monday to Friday 7am to 7pm period is charged at normal public rates.
- These discounts are not available on public holidays. Normal public rates apply on these days.
- The discount card allows for a set number of uses within a specified time. When you have reached the number of uses, the card becomes invalid. It also becomes invalid on the expiry date.
Refunds, lost tickets, terms, and conditions of car parking
- You can pay additional fees by cash or credit card at Automatic Pay Stations or by credit card at the exit.
- No refunds or discounts will be given for parking for short periods or for any unused credit remaining on the discount card.
- The user takes full responsibility for ensuring that the discount card is not damaged or lost.
- Users of the discount are subject to the terms and conditions of using Te Papa's car park.
- Read our parking terms and conditions.
Availability of the specials
- Te Papa reserves the right to cancel or change these specials without notice.
- The availability of these specials is limited by the availability of parking spaces.
Please see Parking at Te Papa for daily parking rates.